Our club encourages juniors to learn how to play the game safely and competitively by making coaching available on a group or one to one basis from the age of 4 through to 19, and entering teams into the local leagues.
Junior Coaching - spring 2019
Junior Coaching is held on two days, so there should be a day and session suitable for all juniors.
Weekend sessions on Saturday are led by our Head Coach, Tim Delderfield.
We also run sessions on Wednesday after school led by Katie Winterstein, with free play and coaching available.
All our coaches are England Squash qualified.
- Saturday: 10:40 to 11:40 (Beginner), 11.40 to 12:40 (Intermediate), and 12.40 to 13:40 (Advanced - invite only), please contact Tim for availability
- Wednesday: 15:40 to 16:10 (U6), 16:00 to 17:00 (U11 Beginner/Intermediate), and 17:00 to 18:00 (O11 Beginner/Intermediate), please contact Katie for availability
Summer term dates : Saturdays will run for 8 weeks starting 27th April ; wed will run for 5 weeks starting 24th April.
The cost of junior coaching is £4 per session for members or £5 for non-members, payable in advance for the whole term on the first week of coaching, or pro-rata if joining part way through. If you are new to the club or to training then please come along for a free taster session. Cheques are payable to Tring Squash Club.
If you have any questions on the above, please contact Tim Delderfield on 07500 938522,
or Katie Winterstein on 07779 639259 or email Katie.
Currently Tring Juniors play in Hertfordshire inter-club leagues.
Tring are the 2015 Herts Junior Club Champions.
- 14 April: Herts county training
- 30-31 May: Silver Event Middlesex
- May: Club championships (apply through MMM)
SEE FLIERS for details or hertssquash.co.uk